- Use of this website constitutes your agreement to the contents of this notice, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site.
- All rights in the contents of this website, including text, artwork, video, audio, animation and image files, are reserved by Torbay Council or the contributing institutions, organisations, companies or individuals, who have licensed the use of such material to Torbay Council for use on the Caught in the Web website.
Use of the Site
- You may search the Caught in the Web website and view images and files free of charge for private, personal, and educational purposes only.
- You are allowed to print out pages for your own school or college project or dissertation, on condition that the source is acknowledged.
- Torbay Council encourages the academic and non-commercial use of the Caught in the Web website.
- If you would like further guidance, please contact us through the address below.
- No part of this website or its contents may be reproduced or distributed in any form other than for private use or in accordance with the provisions of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and any amending legislation.
- Prior written permission must be obtained from Torbay Council (via the contact address below) if you wish to publish any part of this website or its contents in any form. Any permission is granted on the strict understanding that appropriate copyright notices appear on any reproduction.
- Commercial publication or exploitation of any part of this website or its contents is specifically prohibited.
- While every effort and care is taken in preparing the content of this website, Torbay Council assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information contained within it.
- Torbay Council disclaims all liability for any losses or damages whatsoever from the use of, or reliance on, the information in this website.
- Links within this website may lead to other sites. These are provided for convenience only. Torbay Council does not sponsor, endorse or otherwise approve of any information or statements appearing in those sites, nor in sites referred to or linked to those sites.
Head of Library Services
Torquay Central Library